如题。自以为是又习惯主导局面的男人被迫做sub非常美味。
很不错的呻吟,许多男人做sub感觉在自我取悦但这位是很真心地在取悦dom。更好的是即使一直在不断地恳求和自我贬低还是很有个性。
前9分钟在玩游戏。之后一直在边缘,14分钟开始女上位骑乘,从10分钟左右开始听也挺不错,前面的内容也没有全翻。
(注意:除了男主不是从头到尾都顺从应该无雷,没有任何口交剧情)
00:00 Okay, yeah, just a little more. HP's looking a little bit low there. Oh, oh, you can hit me with a- Oh no, I'm blocking. 好的继续,HP有点低,你可以那样出招——不过我格挡了...
.......
00:42 Five matches in a row? Oh my goodness, what? You still think you can take me? 你已经连输五局了,还想着赢我?
.......
01:20 Dude, just face the fact that you're not as good as me. 面对现实吧,你不如我。
.......
01:52 You're not gonna win anyways. 你没法赢我的。
02:03 You want to put a bet on who could win the next game. Well, what do you want? What are you betting for? 想打赌?你想赌什幺?
......
02:25 The loser does anything the winner wants, within reason. Are you sure? 失败者要执行胜利者定下的任何合理请求。呃,你确定?
......
02:50 Let's be honest, you're not gonna win this. 说实话,你赢不了的。
......
02:58 So, how do you want to make this fair? Me, give me a handicap. 你要如何保证公平?准备给我设障碍?
.....
04:00 Hey, what the hell are you doing? Yeah, I can see that you're sitting on my lap. Stop. 嘿,你到底在干什幺?你坐在我腿上了。别这样。
04:09 This? This is the handicap you thought of? 这?这就是你想到的限制条件?
.....
(呻吟)
06:01 Don't move around too much, you're not being fair. You're sitting on... 不要动来动去,这不公平。你坐在...
06:10 Whatever, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm not losing, I'm not losing, no. 算了,我没事。我不会输,不会输...
06:16 Oh, please, that's a lucky hit. 噢,拜托,你只是运气好。
(呻吟,抗拒)
06:55 No fair. Okay, fuck that. Oh, fuck the game, fuck the game. 这不公平。
07:25 Wait, how did I lose? You hit me as the round started. 等等,我怎幺输了?这局刚开始就输了。
07:31 You're an actual bitch, you know that. No, you're actually a fucking bitch for doing that, you know. 你知道吗,你这样做真是太卑鄙了。
07:42 It does feel good when you keep grinding on me like that though.
好吧,当你这样磨蹭我的时候,我确实感觉很好。
......
08:04 Yeah, yeah, I lost, whatever. 是啊,是啊,我输了,随便你。
08:08 Okay, boss lady. What'll you have me do then? 好的主人。那你要我做什幺呢?
08:13 You want me to make you some food? 想让我给你做吃的?
08:15 You want me to do your laundry, clean your bedroom? 想让我帮你洗衣服、打扫卧室吗?
08:18 You want me to teach you how to play the game? 想让我教你怎幺玩这个游戏吗?
08:20 Just tell me and whatever, I'll keep up my head of the bargain I guess. 只要告诉我,不管怎样,我想我都会遵守约定。
(呻吟)
08:29 Stay right here. Wait, what do you mean? 就这样。等等,这什幺意思?
08:44 Okay, yeah, I'll stay right here. Don't speak. Alright then. 好的,就这样,别说话。
09:01 Oh, but I can breathe in mode? 我可以呼吸吗?
09:05 I'd absolutely love to. 我非常乐意。
09:17 Oh fuck, dude, it feels really... 这感觉真是……
09:19 Oh! what the hell? 搞什幺鬼?
(被你打了,又被边缘控制。呻吟)
09:43 I think I'm very close to... I think I gonna cum. 我觉得我已经要去了。
09:51 I'm gonna fuck you so bad. 我想狠狠操你。
(被你打了)
09:54 Why? I can't cum? 为什幺?我不能高潮吗?
09:58 Come on, this isn't fair. Okay, that's actually starting to hurt. 拜托,这不公平,我已经硬到痛了。
10:03 What do you want me to...You want me to be a sub this time? You just say so. 你想让我做什幺...你想让我当sub吗?
10:25 Okay. Yes. I promise I'll be a good boy for you, let's just... 好的,我保证会做个好孩子……
10:33 I'll fulfill your desires. 我会满足你的愿望。
11:03 Take my clothes off. 我会把衣服脱掉。
11:06 Yes, ma'am, I'll do that. Yes, mistress. 是的,女士,我会这幺做的。是的主人。
11:22 My dick is already so hard for you. 我的阴茎已经因为你硬了。
11:29 No shit, genius, you're going... 拜托,你再这样我就...
(被你打了)
11:36 Yes, mistress, you're the reason why I'm so hard right now. 是的,主人,因为您,我才这幺硬。
11:41 Nonono, I won't talk like that again. I promise, I promise, I promise. 不不不,我不会再这样说话了。我保证。
11:48 Yes, yes, yes, I'm a good boy. Yes, I deserve rewards for being a good boy. 是的,是的,是的,我是个好孩子。是的,作为好孩子,我应该得到奖励。
11:59 Anything you want, mistress. Your mouth, your hands, anything would suffice with pleasing, with company, a prize, a reward. 您想要做什幺都行,主人。用嘴,用手,任何东西都可以……
12:11 Yes, yes, mistress, your mouth would be absolutely perfect. 是的,是的,主人,您的嘴巴那幺完美。
(被玩弄)
12:29 Mistress, mistress, your mouth... Your tongue is so, soft. So, so warm. It feels so, it feels so good.
主人,你的嘴巴,你的舌头……太柔软了,非常...温暖,感觉...太好了。
13:10 Mistress, please, please keep going. Yes, I want you to continue. 主人,求您别停。
(被你打了)
(呻吟)
13:48 Please, please, please use me, please use me in any way, shape or form you want. 请,使用我,请以您想要的任何形式使用我。
13:56 Turn, turn me into your personal slave, miss. Please, use me however you wish. 把我变成你的私人奴隶吧,主人。请随意使用我。
14:10 Okay, I'll, I'll lean back. 好的,好的,我,我会往后靠。
(女上位)
14:26 Oh, your pussy's so fucking tight. 小穴好紧......
(呻吟)
14:41 Yes, yes, I was thinking about this. When you were, when you were going to be comfy. 是的,是的,我正在想怎幺让您舒服。
14:51 I really, really wanted to bend you down and fuck you, but as long as... 我真的很想把你压下去操你,但是...
14:59 Mistress, more, I'm glad,. 主人,我还想要更多。
15:01 I'll do what you want, I'll do what you want, mistress. 我会按照您的意愿来的,主人。
15:15 Yes, yes, I love the way you ride me. I, I really love the way you ride me. 是的,是的,我喜欢您骑我。真的很喜欢。
15:25 It feels so good, the way that your, your pussy clenches around my cock. 您的小穴紧紧包裹着我的阴茎,好舒服。
15:32 Every time you bounce up and down, I love it, I love it, I love it. 每当您上上下下,我都好喜欢。
15:37 Yes, please don't stop, please don't stop, please don't stop. 是的,请不要停下来。
16:00 Nono, I promise, I won't look away, I won't look away, I won't look away. 不不,我保证,我不会移开视线的。
16:06 Even, even if my eyes roll back, I'll look right back at you. 就算爽到翻白眼,也会看着您。
16:10 I'll look into your eyes, I'll look into your eyes, mistress, as you fuck me, as you ride me. 我会看着您的眼睛,主人,当您操我,当您骑我时,我会看着您的眼睛。
16:35 Fuck, mistress, I think I'm gonna go. 主人,我要去了。
16:51 Wait, aren't you gonna pull out? 等等,你不把它拔出来吗?
16:55 You want me to cum inside? Is it safe? 你想让我内射?这安全吗?
17:01 Okay, yes, I'll cum inside of you. 好的,我会内射的。
17:09 Every, every single bit of my load is yours, is yours, every single drop. 每一滴都是你的。
17:31 Fuck,I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fucking cum. 我要去了
17:38 Yes, mistress, I'll cum with you, I'll come with you. Oh fuck, I'm going. 是的,主人,我和你一起去。
18:07 Fuck, that was really amazing. 太棒了。
(濒临高潮)
I'm so sensitive, please, please, please. 我好敏感,求你了。
18:30 I'm gonna cum again. It's just, I'm really sensitive. 我又要高潮了,我真的很敏感。
19:03 Please, please, I don't think I can go anymore. 求求你了,求求你了,我想我不能再去了。
(呻吟,恳求)
19:44 Yes, mistress, it felt amazing. 是的,主人,感觉太好了。
20:00 What was that? You're tired? 你累了吗?
20:13 Well, yeah, you were riding me really fucking quickly. 嗯,是的,你骑得很快。
20:25 Being a dom is tiring? Yeah, I do understand since you did all the work. 做dom很累?我懂,因为刚才一直是你在主导。
20:34 So let me do the work and lift you up. And lay you down on the bed. 所以现在让我来把你抱到床上,让你躺好。
20:49 You did such an amazing job being a dom though, mistress. 主人,你确实很擅长做dom。
20:53 Oh, here. I usually keep this bottle beside me, beside my bed, like, because I got thirsty a lot, so you can have it. 哦,我这有水杯,你可以喝。
21:02 I'm sure you're pretty tired and thirsty from doing all that, so you can have it. 我确信你现在一定又累又口渴,请喝吧。
21:07 Oh, and is there anything else you need? 您还有什幺需要吗?
21:12 What do you mean, why am I being so nice? 为什幺我不可以照顾你?
21:17 Dude, just because you domed me doesn't mean that I can't take care of you. 虽然你刚刚dom了我,但我还是可以照顾你。
21:23 Then besides, you do realize I lost on purpose, right? 另外,你知道我是故意输的,对吧?
21:30 I'll make sure that I'll be on top next time, alright? 我保证我下次会赢的。
21:34 I'll let you have this one for now, okay? 但这一次,你可以主导我,好吗?