梦幻的双声道环绕效果,VA操控低音和气音的方式相当色情。正常聊天的时候没那幺色,话少下来进入正题后,音效也变得淫靡华丽。
目前翻过的最会喘的一位,推荐大致了解完场景设置就拉到十分钟后当纯肉听。
8分湿吻 13分舔阴 15分边缘 17分做爱
避雷:无套性爱,一些老套的占有欲台词。
剧情:聚会上,你痛苦于男友做的烂事远离了人群。这时候,有谁一直在寻找不见了的你,毕竟,他一直对你怀有不一样的感情……
00:00 Where is she? (寻找)
00:07 Oh, hey. You're here. 哦,你在这。
00:15 What's going on? Uh, I was right. Right about what? 怎幺了?嗯?我说对了,我说对了什幺?
00:26 Maybe... I'm sorry… (听了你男友做的一些事)对不起。
00:34 Do you want me to go talk to him? 需要我去和他谈谈吗?
00:42 Sweetheart, I would rather you be happy than gloat about my suspicions being true.
我更希望你开心,我不会因为自己说对了他是什幺人而开心。
00:54 Come here. I'll be alright. Come on. Let's get out of here. 过来,没事的,我们离开这里吧。
01:06 It's not like you're friends with anyone here, right? There's no reason to stay. 这的其他人都不是你的朋友,对吧?没必要留下来。
01:13 Don't know. Doesn't really matter. I think anywhere is better than here. 我也不知道去哪,去哪都行。任何地方都比这里好。
01:24 Are you sure? Yeah. You can ask me anything. 你确定吗?是的。你可以要求我任何事情。
01:40 Well, if that would make you feel better. Yeah, you can sit on my lap. Remind me old days. 如果这能让你感觉好些,那幺你可以坐在我腿上,让我想起我们以前。
01:54 Come here. Cozy? 过来。这样舒服吗?
02:12 Shh. I'll be alright. You'll find someone worth your time. It just takes a while. 我没事。你会找到一个值得的人,只是需要一点时间。
02:36 Oh, I just couldn't help myself. You smell really good, and you look really nice too. 我实在控制不住自己。你好好闻,你好漂亮。
02:47 Hope it wasn't inappropriate. Yeah. It would make you feel better. 我希望你允许我这样做,我希望让你感觉更好。
03:01 Couldn't give you more if you lied. 如果你不说真话,我就不能给你更多东西了。
03:32 You know, it's weird. I know I should be a lot angrier and yet, some part of me is relieved. I mean, yeah. 很奇怪,我知道自己本该对你男朋友很恼火,但我内心深处却感到释然。说真的。
03:48 Ever since that day. Remember? The day we kissed? 从那天开始...还记得吗,我们接吻的那天?
03:59 I thought more would happen between us, not gonna lie. But when things didn't, I figured. Well, this wasn't the best. 真的,我以为我们之间会变得不一样,但没有。这不是我们之间最好的结局。
04:13 Makes me kinda regret it. Wish I had pursued you a bit more. Could've avoided all of this. 我确实会后悔。后悔我没有更热烈地追求你,事情本不至于变成今天这样。
04:29 No, I'm not trying to blame myself. I'm not blaming anyone. 不,我没在自我谴责。我没有谴责任何人。
04:37 Things happen the way they do sometimes. No particular reason. 事情有时候就是没什幺道理。
No one to blame. No one to hate. Just gotta deal with it. 无法责怪谁或者抱怨谁,只能继续下去。
04:53 Anything could say, kind of a benefit. 嗯,我们之间可以畅所欲言,这很好。
05:05 Yeah. Going all that time, not being able to, you know, hug you and it would feel the same. Couldn't kiss you on the cheek anymore. Makes me just...want you more.
只是,从那时候开始,不再能拥抱你,亲吻你,却让我...更想要你。
05:29 Is that inappropriate to say? Bad timing, maybe? No? 这样说是不是不太合适?时机不对?有吗?
05:41 Could always tell me to stop, if you need me to.You know that. 如果你想要我停下,随时都可以告诉我。
05:54 Darling, none of this happened because you weren't attractive. 亲爱的,这一切都不是因为你不够有魅力。
06:00 It happened because someone didn't see your value. 事情变成这样,是因为有人忽视了你有多好。
06:04 It happened because someone couldn't stop thinking with their dick. That's all. Alright. 是因为有人无法停止用下体思考,这就是答案。
07:10 Someone feeling better. Gotta ask though. Did you end things with him? Officially? 你好点了吗。我想问,你和他正式分手了吗?
07:36 I mean, is it morally the right thing for us to do? Do I really care? Not really. Do you? 我的意思是,从道德上来说,我们现在这样做合适吗?我其实不在乎,你在乎吗?
(湿吻)
08:32 Tilt your head back. Wanna kiss that neck? 向后仰,想要被吻脖子吗?
(湿吻)
09:25 I can feel you shiver. You cool? 我能感觉到你在颤抖。还好吗?
09:33 You're just getting excited for me. Good. 只是兴奋。好的。
09:46 You have no idea how much I have fantasized about this. About driving you crazy with my mouth. 你不知道我幻想过多少次。关于吻你吻到让你发疯。
10:00 Oh, yeah. How about I really drive you crazy with my mouth? 是吗?我确实让你疯狂了。
10:30 Come here. Wrap your arms and legs around me. 过来,抱紧我。
10:48 Oh, I see a couch right here. Why don't you be a good girl and lay back and spread those beautiful legs for me? That's it. 这有张沙发。听话躺下,张开你完美的双腿。
11:15 Let me just lift up this skirt. 让我把你的裙子掀起来。
11:29 Nice and wet. All for me. Aren't you? 因为我你变得这幺湿了。
11:47 Just give a quick kiss your inner thighs. 我会轻快地吻你的大腿内侧。
12:08 Well, I figured if I gonna do this, I'm gonna do it right. 如果你允许我这幺做,我会做到最好的。
12:18 I mean, after all, if your boyfriend won't have you, I will. 我是说,如果你男朋友不认真对待你,我会的。
12:30 These slit are the best. Looks so fucking perfect. Taste so good. 最好的,最完美的小穴,味道太好了。
(舔阴)
13:48 Flash of your eyes. So fucking cute. 你的眼神,好可爱
(舔阴)
14:44 Wanna feel. 想要。
15:03 Let's get it inside for you. 就这样进入你好吗
15:22 Just figure you right. 我会好好对待你的。
15:27 I thought I'd rattle you up a bit more. 想让你更愉悦。
15:38 I mean, I do have a condom if you want me to use one. It's up to you. 如果需要避孕套的话,我带了。用不用由你决定。
15:50 No. If it were up to me. I don't want to use one. 如果你要我选的话,我不想用。
15:59 I want to fill you up to the brim. Mark you from the inside. 我想把你填满。想标记你的深处。
16:08 You're mine, aren't you? Mine. So...Why should I use protection? You're my territory. 你是我的,对吗?所以没必要用套。你是我的。
16:35 Shut up then. Then fucking take it. 别说话,开始吧。
(呻吟,做爱)
16:56 Let me push your legs up by your head. 让我擡起你的腿。
17:11 Tell me who you belong to now. Who do you belong to, baby? 告诉我你是谁的?
17:20 That's right. You're mine. You're all mine. 对,你是我的,你是我的全部。
(呻吟,做爱)
19:12 Get close to...what about you? 我要去了,你呢
19:26 You're gonna cum on my cock 你要被我操高潮了。
19:43 I can feel you contracting 我能感觉到你的小穴在紧缩。
19:49 Cum on my cock baby girl. Cum for me. Cum for your new owner. 高潮吧宝贝。
(亲吻,呻吟,做爱)
21:12 It was...I guess you saw me filling you up. I'll teach you more lessons. You can just go around, do what you want. The actions have consequences.
我想你看到了我是怎幺灌满你的,我会教你更多的。你可以离开,随意做你想做的,但我们之间的一切,是有意义的。