4分钟揉阴蒂 8分钟浅浅的指交 10分半舔乳。
00:06 Hey, can't sleep? Come here. Slowly pull close. 睡不着吗?靠到我旁边来就好。
00:35 Let me rub your tummy. 让我揉揉你的肚子。
00:48 So even at night, huh? Well, I meant during sleep. 晚上也很痛吗?睡觉的时候也痛?
00:59 Cuz at night, just figured sleep was a reprieve from the cramps. That sucks. 我以为睡觉的时候会好点。这样好可怜。
01:18 Do you want me to press on them again? Let's try. 你想让我再接着揉吗?好。
01:32 Tied my hand to where it's cramping. 把我的手压在你会痛的地方。
01:41 Let me press. Here. Right under. 让我揉揉这里。
01:59 Here, does it help? 会好点吗?
02:11 Let me just keep pressing. And special massaging the place. 让我继续揉它。给你特殊的按摩。
02:19 A lot of pressure. Press. A lot of pressure. 我会用点力。
02:42 Lower. Here. 往下一些。
03:05 I like this. You're so soft here. It's nice. 好喜欢,你这里好软。
03:33 Well, I can go a little lower if you want. 如果你愿意的话我可以再往下。
03:45 I'll put a massage you around here. 我会给你按摩这里。
04:00 A little less pressure. 轻轻地。
04:16 Just two fingers taking into your flesh. 两根手指一起弄你。
04:24 Both sides of your clit. Here. 在阴蒂的两边。
04:41 If it distracts you, that's something. 如果你不喜欢,就算了。
04:53 I don't care. I don't have to push my fingers into you, can just keep rubbing around your clit. 没事的,我不会把手指插进去,只是揉揉你的阴蒂。
05:29 So I wouldn't mind pushing them in. 揉一揉没事的。
05:49 Yeah, I don't care. I can just wash my hands afterwards. 是的,我不介意。等下洗手就好。
06:00 Just rub your clit or more. 揉揉你的阴蒂,或者别的什幺。
06:10 If your pussy gets too needy and you want them in you, then you just tell me, alright? 如果你的小穴太想要,告诉我就好。
06:29 What a beautiful pussy you have. 你的小穴真漂亮。
06:41 I just really like when your clit swells like this. 好喜欢你阴蒂肿起来的样子。
07:03 At first I really have to push into your fat here. Feel your belly chaffed. 但更重要的是,我要揉揉你的肚子,让它被好好按摩。
07:19 Yeah, roll your hips. You're so sexy. 嗯,动下屁股。好色
07:29 But then after a little bit, it swells. 你的阴蒂一下就肿了。
07:39 And I can just rest my fingers here. 我可以把手指继续放在这。
08:20 Let's try one first. 让我们先放一根进去。
08:43 I think it only makes your pussy more slippery. I love how you feel. 你的小穴更滑了。喜欢让你舒服。
08:57 I'll just keep the lights out. 我不想开灯。
09:05 Then I don't care if it's blood or uterine lining or just...Just your wet pussy juice. 我也不在乎有没有碰到经血......或者你身体流出来的汁水。
09:28 As long as your pussy is so slick, I'm happy. 如果你的小穴很湿,我就会开心。
09:47 Just nibble on your jaw. 只是在舔你的下巴。
10:17 Let me reach under you with my arm. 让我捧着你身体。
10:33 I can play with your tits. 想舔你的乳头。
10:55 There. You know how sensitive they are. Makes them even more beautiful to me. 它们好敏感,好漂亮。
11:19 You sound so sexy right now. Let me hear it. Let me hear those beautiful moans. 你听起来好色。想听你漂亮地呻吟。
11:33 And I'm gently fucking your pussy with my fingers. Alright. 我会继续揉你的小穴。
12:13 Let it spread a little more. Let the feeling build. 就这样继续,让这种感觉扩散...
12:23 And let it spread from your pussy all over your body. 从小穴到全身...
12:31 And spread down your legs. Into your tits. 从双腿之间,到双乳之间...
12:41 Right here to my fingers. And let it spread up your head. Into your face. 让我手指给你的感觉扩散到你的大脑,再呈现到表情上。
12:57 Turn your legs down to your toes. 再往下,从大腿到脚趾。
13:07 Now let it go. Let it go for me. Yeah, come for me baby. 就这样吧高潮吧宝宝。
13:17 Yeah, show me. Show me. Cum around my fingers. Here. Right it out. 让我看看你被我弄高潮。
13:41 I got you. I got you. Good job. Good job. You're welcome. Okay. 好的,好的,很好,没事的宝宝。
14:55 Let's snuggle up and go back to sleep. 让我们依偎在一起睡觉吧。
14:59 I got you. Here. That's my baby. 抱着我宝宝。
15:15 Good night. 晚安。