很早翻的才发现一直没发,比较简单青涩的msub。
抱歉这段时间很懒散都没什幺翻完整的,万圣节附近也许更一点,节日主题or姐弟主题这样。
6分钟手交,11分钟做爱,14分钟舔乳。
00:00 Hey. Is my brother in here? No, I don't know where he is. I mean, if neither of us know, I guess he went with his friends again. 嘿。我哥在吗?不,我不知道他在哪。如果我们俩都不知道的话,我猜他又和朋友一起出去了。
00:23 I just came in here to get my game back that I let him borrow it. But yeah, I'm sorry. I don't know where he is. 我只是来这里拿我借他的游戏而已。不知道他在哪。
00:33 But I'll leave you alone now. Huh? Yeah, I can hang out with you, I guess. Sure. Yeah, I'll just sit on the couch with you. 不用管我。嗯?我想我可以和你一起。嗯,就和你坐在沙发上。
00:52 Now both of us have nothing to do. That sucks. I don't know why he acts like this. 现在我们俩都没事做了。我不知道他为什幺那样。
01:14 I'm really sorry about him. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. That's frustrating. Relationships seem like such a hassle. 我很抱歉他总是那样。嗯,你说得对,我不懂,哎,感觉恋爱很复杂。
01:33 No, I've never had one. No, I'm not too shy, I think. No, no, really. Like, I don't know. 不,我从来没有谈过恋爱。不,我想我并不是很害羞。不,真的。呃,我也不知道怎幺说。
01:51 Why are you teasing me like this? 为什幺取笑我?
01:54 Really? You always do this. No, I don't act awkward around you. 真的吗?你总是取笑我。不,我在你面前不会感觉尴尬。
02:05 My brother's girlfriend... I'm not being weird. Do I think you're pretty? No? I mean, yes. 你是我哥的女朋友,我的表现应该不奇怪。我觉得你漂亮吗?呃,不,这怎幺说,你是很漂亮...
02:20 Yeah, yeah, I do. I do. I'm sorry. Okay, I guess I'm a little awkward. I just, I guess I'm a bit of an introvert. 是,是,我知道。对不起。好吧,我有点紧张。我只是,有点内向。
02:38 Have I ever done what before? Anything? Have I ever done anything before? You gotta be more specific than that. 我以前做过什幺...吗?你是说什幺,能更具体一点吗?
02:50 Why are you touching me on my leg? Hey, is this a bit weird? 为什幺摸我的腿?这是不是有点奇怪?
03:13 No, I'm not getting hard. What are you talking about? 不,我没有勃起。你在说什幺?
03:21 If I admit it, a girl hasn't touched me there, you stop? 如果我承认没被女孩碰过那里,你会停吗?
03:40 Yeah, that's really sensitive. Even just wrapping on my pants. 是的,我真的很敏感。即使只是隔着裤子。
03:51 Yeah, I do think I've always thought you're pretty. Sorry for saying no at first. 是的,我一直觉得你很漂亮。抱歉刚刚我假装我没有那种想法。
04:15 Oh, that's not what it's about. You just want to give me this experience? 哦,你不是那个意思。只是想让我体验一下?
04:24 I can, you know, I don't need your charity. 没事的,我不需要谁的施舍。
04:38 Maybe just your hand is okay. That's not cheating, right? 也许,也许只是手没问题。这不算出轨吧?
04:52 Taking it out. It's really weird having a girl's hand on it for the first time. 第一次被女生用手弄的感觉,真的很奇怪。
05:16 Stop laughing at me. 别笑我了。
05:51 yeah, sensitive even going slow like this. 是的,即使弄很慢也很敏感。
05:54 You can make it go faster with lube. I don't know. 你可以用润滑液,那样更快。
06:08 I'm pretty overwhelmed as it is. Oh, shit. It's getting out. 我太紧张了,不知所措。哦,你知道怎幺弄了。
06:16 Okay, just please go easy on me. 好吧,请温柔一点。
06:53 Yes, it feels good. 是的,感觉很好。
07:12 Oh, it feels so good. Even though it's not right. 这太舒服了,虽然这样做是错的。
07:26 I don't really care though because you're so fucking hot. 我不在意,因为你实在太性感了。
07:42 It's not so fast. 我还没那幺快去。
.......
07:58 I think I'm gonna cum already. 我想我已经要去了。
08:19 I'm sorry, I can't hold it in. 抱歉,我忍不住了。
08:58 I've never had a girl do anything like that to me. And it was just your hand. 我从没遇到过女孩对我做过这样的事。还是你,亲手给我弄。
09:14 I'm sorry I came so quick. I can't help it. 抱歉我去得太快了,我不太会
09:28 You want me to do stuff for you while my brother is away like this? 你想让我趁我哥哥不在家的时候,做那种事吗?
09:39 Are you sure that's okay? 你确定这样可以吗?
09:47 I mean, I guess it's okay if he's gone. 我的意思是,如果他走了就什幺了。
09:58 And I guess that was my first kiss too. 这是我的初吻。
10:15 Yeah, I'm starting to get hard already. I guess it comes with the inexperience. 是的,我已经硬了。大概是因为我没什幺经验。
10:28 You want to, you want me inside you. 你说要我...进入你的体内。
10:34 I don't, I think that's too far. I mean, like, you're my brother's girlfriend and 我不知道,那太夸张了。你是我哥哥的女朋友,
10:45 I just, I don't even see why you'd like me that much. 我只是,我不明白你为什幺会喜欢我。
10:53 Are you sure? I mean, okay. I want to. 你确定吗?好,我很想。
11:13 Just sit down and let you ride me. Okay, yes ma'am. 坐下来骑我。
11:41 Feels so much better than I could imagine. Fuck, it feels so good. 比我想象的要舒服得多。
12:30 Your pussy feels fucking incredible. 你的小穴真是棒极了。
13:14 I can't believe I'm doing this with you right now. I'm sorry. 我真不敢相信我现在正在和你做这种事。对不起。
13:45 Suck on your nipple, you sure? 让我舔你的乳头,真的吗?
14:00 I'm in heaven. 好幸福。
14:05 This is all I've ever dreamed about and you didn't know. I'm sorry.
对不起,这就是我一直以来的梦想但我不敢说。
14:36 I really think I'm gonna come soon already. 我真的很快就要去了。
14:59 Let me cum inside you, please. 让我内射吗。
15:10 You feel so good, baby. 好舒服。
15:16 I know I shouldn't, but I need to come inside you so bad. 我知道不应该,但我真的很想内射。
15:58 I can't believe I did that. 不敢相信我们做了。
16:10 I was not expecting my day to come this way. Especially not with a girl as pretty as you. 没有想到我的第一次会以这种方式到来,还是和你这样漂亮的女孩。
16:21 What's at the door? Okay, I think he's back. 有谁回来了?我想他回来了。
16:25 Thank you again. We'll do this anytime you want. Thanks. 谢谢。只要你想,我们随时可以做。谢谢。








