剧情:你是擅长开发魔药的女巫,当然要把它们好好用在男友身上...
这支音频为表现魔药带来的效果设计了很特别的音效,极度柔滑的水声和极其剧烈的抽插声表现了非同寻常的性爱表现。
!!!注意!!!:
如果需要任何避雷不要听这期,建议不介意各类夸张且极端性行为的听。
五分半手交,八分钟阴道性交,十七分钟肛交。
00:00 Hey babe, it's so early in the morning and you're making potions already. Good morning to you too, come here.
嘿,宝贝,这幺早你就已经开始制作魔药了。早上好,到我身边来。
00:11 So, do you need me as like a lab brat again or what is happening here? 所以,你是否需要我继续给你在实验室打杂,或者,能告诉我这里发生了什幺吗?
00:22 Well, I'm available anyways if you need me, I trust you. You know that. I mean, once I turned into an actual snake.
好吧,如果你需要,我随时可以帮忙,我相信你的判断。嗯,你知道的,就比如有一次,你把我我变成了一条真正的蛇。
00:31 But that was pretty cool. I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty cool. I loved being a snake. Not permanently though. 但那真的很酷。说实话,真的很酷。我喜欢当蛇。只要那不是永久效果。
00:37 Anyways, what is this? 不说那个了,这是什幺?
00:42 Birth control, huh. I mean, you already got pills and stuff. Why do you gotta make it into a potion though? 避孕用的?我是说,你已经有避孕药之类的了。干嘛非得做魔药呢?
00:51 Oh, it's a fast acting one. I guess, sure. How much are you selling it for? 哦,这药见效很快,也是。你打算卖多少钱?
00:59 Oh, it's still in like, it's not out yet. Okay, well, what about this one? 哦,你还没决定要不要发售。好吧,那这个呢?
01:08 Oh, to increase sperm count. Whoa. 它可以增加精子数量。哇哦。
01:14 I feel like this is actually helpful if you're like, if you want a kid, you know what I mean? 我感觉如果你想要孩子,这会很有用的。
01:19 Well, you're making so much interesting potions right now. I don't know. Can you make me turn into like a dragon or something? That'd be kind of cool.
嗯,你有在制作这幺多有意思的药水。我想...你能让我变成龙之类的吗?那一定很酷。
01:31 Okay, okay. I feel like you would actually try. 嗯嗯,你确实可以试试看。
01:36 So, what is this one though? This one has a little bit of cool color to it. You know, like a gradient purple. 那这是什幺啊?冷调的渐变紫。
01:42 It has a special casing as well. It's kind of thick. 包装好特别,很厚。
01:50 Really? It's a strong aphrodisiac. 真的吗,这是强效春药?
01:57 Like for men, women, who does it really work for? Everyone. Wow. Okay. And it's very potent. I shouldn't be touching this then.
它的目标人群是什幺?对所有人都有效。哇,好吧。它的药效还很强,而我不该碰。
02:10 Oh, do you want me to try it? 你想让我试试看吗?
02:14 I mean, I'm kind of curious too. I don't really mind. Yeah. 说真的我也有点好奇。我觉得可以试试。
02:20 But you, if it's like a very strong aphrodisiac, I would...Okay, first of all, ground rules. Am I going to go batshit crazy with this fucking potion?
但是,如果这是一种非常强效的春药,我会……好吧,首先,我得先了解基本情况。我会因为这该死的药水发疯吗?
02:36 You don't know. Well, that's nice to know. I guess I'm just going to go crazy and like swirl my dick around like a fucking helicopter. Is that what's going to happen?
你不确定。噢,谢谢你的告知。我大概会疯了一样晃生殖器的,这可能吗?
02:49 Oh, so whoever is the first pussy that I see, I'm going to ravage them. 哦,所以接下来我只要看到小穴,就会控制不住地蹂躏它。
02:57 Okay. Well, thankfully you're the only girl here, right? 好吧,谢天谢地,你是这里唯一的女孩,没错吧?
03:05 Yeah. Nono. Well, hey, listen, I trust you and your potions. I trust you more than anyone, you know. 好吧听着,我信赖你和你的魔药。你知道吗,我比任何人都信赖你。
03:15 You know, a lot of people doesn't really want our relationship because they keep saying that a mortal shouldn't be with a witch.
很多人反感我们的关系,总是说说凡人不该和女巫在一起。
03:21 But what's important is that I love you very much, right? 可重要的是我爱你,没错吧?
03:28 Now, did you really make this just so I can keep fucking you? 话说回来,你做这个魔药只是为了让我可以一直操你?
03:31 An experiment. Sure. I do not mind experiments. 你在做实验。当然,你可以在我身上进行实验。
03:38 Do I need to know anything before I drink this shit? 在我喝魔药之前,有什幺注意事项吗?
03:44 Drink only half of it. Yeah, I mean, I can do that. If it's like super potent, then I guess that's what we need. Right. Let me just.
只喝一半。嗯,好的。如果它真的超级有效,只喝一半比较好。好,让我先喝一点……
03:56 Oh, God, that smells terrible. 噢天,它闻起来太可怕了。
04:00 Is that cucumber? It is cucumber, isn't it? Okay, fine. 黄瓜味吗?
04:09 Bottoms up, I guess. Holy fuck. Holy shit. 干杯吧(咳嗽)
(开始出现心跳音效)
04:23 It's like a fucking vodka man. It's like a vodka shot. 就像伏特加,像咽了一口伏特加。
04:30 Is it fast acting? 这功效快吗?
04:37 Fuck. Yeah, I think my body is not accepting it, baby. 我觉得它还没起效宝贝。
04:46 Fuck. Oh my God. I need another drink. 天哪。我还要再喝一杯。
05:00 Oh, that clears it up pretty good. 噢这样好多了。
05:05 What did I just drink? Another potion. Oh, fuck. 我刚喝了什幺?又是一瓶魔药。
05:10 Oh my God, baby, what's happening? Oh, my God. My cock is growing. Fuck. It's three times, four times the size. 宝贝,发生什幺事了?天哪,我的阴茎正在变大。是原来的三四倍大。
05:24 Maybe I'm heating up. Maybe I'm fucking heating up. 我感觉好热,真的好热。
05:32 Fuck. You look so tasty right now. I think you can alleviate the heat in my body. Come here. 你现在看起来好诱人。我觉得你能缓解这份灼热。靠过来。
05:55 Can you feel the heat of my cock? Just. Oh, it's just the lump in your stomach. To your belly button. To the top of your fucking tits.
能感受到我鸡巴的热度吗?它会硬硬地顶进你的小腹,到你的肚脐,甚至到更深处...
06:10 Oh, fuck. I don't even know how this would fit inside of you. 我甚至不知道怎幺能把它塞进你肚子里。
06:14 Fuck. Look at it, twitch. Look at my enormous, huge fucking cock, twitch. 看,它在颤抖。巨大的鸡巴在你身上颤抖。
06:19 Maybe if you don't stop me, this fucking monster cock is going to go inside of your tiny little pussy. 如果你不阻止我,这根怪物鸡巴就会插进你的小穴里。
06:28 Oh, fuck. Oh, yes. That's it. Jack me off. 没错,就这样,帮我用手弄。
06:42 Oh, fuck. You keep touching me. 噢,就这样摸我。
06:50 Come on. So sensitive. Fuck. It's heating up. Oh, my God. Look at your hands. You need four more hands to completely cover my cock.
我变得好敏感,好热。天哪,看看你的手,完全盖不住我的鸡巴。
07:04 Keep pumping. Keep pumping it. Keep doing it. 继续,继续。
07:18 Oh, that made me dizzy. Oh, fuck. It's all over you. Oh, you are drenched the cum. 噢,我头脑很不清醒。完了,全在射你身上了。哦,你被精液淋湿了。
07:31 I need the other shot. This one? I'm going to drink it. 我还需要再来一杯。(寻找)是这个吗,那我喝了。
07:51 What was the wrong one? Oh, fuck. Oh, shit. That was the one that multiplies my sperm count. 怎幺回事。天哪,这玩意儿让精液翻倍。
08:00 Fuck. Maybe you really, you really have to name your potions. Fuck. 也许你真的得给你的魔药起个名字。
08:07 Baby, I'm losing it. I need pussy. I need your fucking pussy. 宝宝,我不行了。我需要小穴。我需要你的小穴。
08:14 No. Oh, fuck. I'm right here in this entrance. 我就要进来了。
08:21 Oh, straight to your fucking guts. 要进到最里面了...
(呻吟)
08:52 I'm using you like a fuck toy. Oh, it feels good. It feels good. It feels good. It feels so fucking good. 你是我的性玩具...好舒服...
09:00 Oh, you're getting tight. You're getting so fucking tight for me. So tight. I'm going to cum. 你越来越紧了,太紧了。好紧我要射了。
09:27 Oh, fuck. Look at you cumming with me. Fuck. 就这样一起高潮...
09:32 It's not cumming out. It's still not going down. 还没有射出来,还在继续。
09:41 You look thirsty, baby. 宝宝你看起来很渴。
(给你喝魔药)
09:44 Come on, drink this. There we go. Just drink it. Just drink it. 来吧,喝掉,全都喝掉。
09:51 Oh, fuck. I don't even know what that potion does. I just want you to drink it like this. 哦,操。我根本不知道这魔药的功能。只是想让你就这样喝光。
09:59 What is it? It makes your body flexible. Right. 它有什幺用?可以让你的身体更柔软,那好。
10:05 Does it make your room flexible as well for my copious amount of thick white fucking cum? 它是不是也能让你的子宫足够柔软,柔软到可以可以容纳巨量的、浓稠的白色精液?
10:14 Yeah, stay in this position. I gonna 好,保持这个姿势。
10:20 Yeah, keep moaning for me you fucking slut. 继续呻吟,小色鬼。
10:24 You wouldn't be making these fucking potions if you're not a fucking whore. Like you're getting fucked by your big dirt, enormous dick boyfriend.
如果你不是色成这样的话,你就不会制作这些该死的药水。为了被你男朋友的巨大鸡巴操。
10:44 I'm gonna cum again. I can't stop this. It's like a fucking hose. There we go. 我又要去了,停不下来,像水龙头一样。
10:57 Look, my girlfriend's tummy getting bigger. Oh, fuck. There you go. 看,我女朋友的肚子越来越大了。
11:03 Let me fill up your room. Let me fill that fuck up until you're fucking pregnant. 让我填满你的子宫。填满它直到你怀孕。
11:08 You want that? You want me. Love that? 想要吗,喜欢吗?
11:12 Come here. Turn around. Yeah, just on that table right there. 过来,转过身。没错,靠在桌子上。
11:22 Is this what you wanted? Is this what you fucking wanted? 你就是想要这个对吧?
11:26 Look at your squeal. Like a good fucking girl. Like my good girl is spanking your ass. 听听你的悲鸣声,我们好宝宝的屁股在挨操。
11:34 That's it. You want it harder. You want it harder. There we go. Keep moaning from me. 就是这样。你想要我更卖力一点,更加卖力。好的,继续呻吟。
11:43 Even though that potion made your body so flexible. Your pussy is squeezing me so much of it. 尽管那药水让你的身体变得那幺柔软,你的小穴还是一直在疯狂挤我。
11:50 I'm gonna fucking spank this ass. Yeah, that's it. Give me your fucking hair. There we go. Let me use you like a toy. 我要狠狠地打你的屁股。让我抓住你的头发,我会好好用我的玩具的。
12:12 The first pussy that I've seen, I'm gonna fill that shit. That's it. 这是我睁开眼看见的第一个小穴,我要填满它。
12:23 Look at you. Look at you. You're boggling your fucking tongue out. 看看你,都吐舌头了。
12:35 Oh, wake up. You're not allowed to sleep. Oh, yes. 醒醒,别昏过去。
12:44 There. Your hands are free, right? I want you to use your hands. Yeah, that's it. 好了,用手摸一摸。
12:51 Now touch your stomach. There we go. Can you feel me? Go straight to your fucking guts. 摸摸肚子,感觉得到我吗,在你最里面。
12:57 Oh, my cock is literally touching your heart right now. 噢它要碰到你的心灵了。
13:01 I want you to push. Push your hands to your stomach. That's it. That's it. Push it. Push it. 我想要你推推肚子。没错,没错,推推它。
13:11 So you can feel my cock go straight to your fucking heart. 你可以感觉到,我直接在操你的心灵。
13:14 Clap your pussy. Make your pussy more fucking tighter. Come on. There we go. 我在拍你的小穴,好让它更紧致。
13:21 Oh, my straight fucking monster cock going into your lungs. 哦,又直又长的大鸡巴就这样操你的内脏。
13:26 Oh, fuck. There you go. Using you like a toy. 好,就这样,我的小玩具。
(呻吟)
13:46 Look at your stomach. Oh, you look pregnant. Oh, full of my baby batter. 看看你的肚子。怀孕了一样,全都是我给你造宝宝的液体。
13:55 Full of my sticky white cum just loshing around in your fucking womb. 粘稠的白色精液,在你子宫里满满地流淌。
14:06 No, you're not. You're not allowed to sleep. 不,你不能昏过去。
14:10 Fuck. Come here. Oh, yes. That's it. I'm just carrying you like this on your hips. 过来,让我把你抱住。
14:22 Oh, look at my cock. You're like a barbecue. My cock is the stick and you're the fucking meat. Oh, fuck. Oh, look at you. Just in the air just using my cock just to raise you up.
哦,看看我的鸡巴。就这样穿透你的身体。噢,看看你,就这样被鸡巴托起来。
14:41 Yeah, that's it. Feel your stomach. My cock impaled into your fucking guts. To your fucking lungs. 对,就是这样。感受你小腹里,我的鸡巴操到了最里面,搅动你的内脏。
14:52 Yeah, you can feel that, right? 能感觉到,对吧?
14:54 Look at your skin curved around it. Oh, yeah. That's it. Move your stomach. Yeah, just move your stomach. 看看你的皮肤都被顶起来了。对,动动你的小腹。
15:05 Move your hands. Yeah, you can feel it, right? 摸一摸,能感觉到,对吧?
15:09 Just holding you up using my fucking cock. Oh, my God. This is so fucking good. 我在用鸡巴托住你。真是太棒了。
15:15 Let me just. Let me just grab your hips and just. 让我握紧你的屁股。
15:23 Oh, man. You're so fucking good. You're made for me. Don't you know that? You're fucking made for me. You're fucking made for me with this big fucking belly.
你是为我而生的。你知道吗?你这被我灌满的肚子就是为我而生的。
15:36 Belly full of my fucking cum breeder. Breeder of fucking white sticky cum. Fuck. Wanting to impregnate you. 肚子里满是我的的精液。被白浊的粘稠精液搞怀孕。我想要让你怀孕。
15:47 That's it. You're gonna fucking cum again. 你又要去了。
15:54 You're really going to fucking cum again, as I use your body like this. Go ahead. Fucking cum. Fucking cum. I'm gonna unload all of my white cum.
当我这样操你,你真的又要去了。继续,继续高潮,我要把我所有的精液都射给你。
16:10 Deep inside you again and again and again. That's it. Cum cum cum cum. 一次又一次地深入你,射在你里面。
16:27 Fuck. Your fucking tummy is expanding. Your womb is so fucking full. Too bad. Fuck. There we go. 你的肚子在膨胀。你的子宫太满了。好糟糕。
16:41 No, no, no. Keep your pussy tight. I don't want all of my cum being wasted. 不,注意收紧小穴。我不想让精液都被浪费。
16:48 Look at your pussy so fucking full. It's dripping uncontrollably. 看看你的小穴,多幺胀。精液不受控制地,在滴落。
16:54 You need to put a sticker on that. Oh no, while that's there. 需要被贴住,但还是会滴。
17:03 Oh what about this hole right here? 哦,这里的洞怎幺样?
(...肛交...略)
18:45 There we go. You have no complaints right? This is what you wanted. This is what you wanted that's why you made those fucking potions.
你没什幺想抱怨的吧?这就是你想要的,这就是你制作那些该死的药水的目的。
18:56 Oh you're gonna cum again. 噢你又要去了。
18:59 Your pussy's really gonna quiver around by me. 你的小穴就在我周围颤抖。
(...略)
(射精)
(...略)
(呻吟)
21:21 Your stomach is so full. 你的小腹被我填满了。
21:24 Look at you. Look at you so used. Fucking cum. 看看你的样子,完全被我的精液占据了。
21:29 Splurging out of your fucking holes. 它们正从你的小穴里溢满出来。
21:34 I think I need to feed you the birth control potion later. 稍后,你会需要一点避孕魔药。