八月的夏夜,适合来点凉嗖嗖的东西。注意音量。
这位VA非常擅长表现嫉妒,印象中他在国内很受欢迎,原帖总是很多中文评论,是大家很喜欢的声音类型。大概是追求那种清凉的效果,没什幺性爱音效,想听更色的可以看看其他的。这篇比较剧情向,音效使用也更偏向营造恐怖氛围。
评论区还发了同作者更柔和的作品链接作为aftercare,内容大概是他安抚从噩梦中醒来的听众并在镜前做爱。包含很多真诚的赞美和鼓励,被许多听众用来助眠。
11分钟做爱。
避雷:开头向你求婚的现男友马上被病娇杀了。
(你和男友一起旅行,在前往林中小屋的路上,你察觉到他似乎想对你求婚...)
00:00 Yeah, I'm so glad we finally managed to make it out here. Yeah, it took you a while to get some time off, but I really think it was worth it. Don't you?
很高兴我们终于到了。是的,虽然花了一番功夫,但这很值得,不是吗?
00:23 Let me just look at the scene. he way the moonlight just lights up this forest and reflects off the lake surface. I'm so glad I finally got to spend this day with you. Yeah, I really am.
看看这景色,月光照亮着森林和湖面...很高兴我能和你共享这样的一天,我是真心的。
00:53 I've been wondering this for a while, but...You know, we've been taking each other for a little bit, so...I'm just wondering if you would like to...
我已经考虑一段时间了...我们已经互相交往了一段时间,所以......你是否愿意...
(病娇男出现了,你的男友试图驱逐他)
01:07 Oh, Jesus, who the fuck are you? No, I'm serious, buddy. Why now, man? Back the fuck up. 天啊,你是谁?说真的,为什幺偏偏是现在?退后!
01:21 I'm not messing around, kid. Get the fuck away from my campsite. Who are you? 不开玩笑,滚出我的营地。你是谁?
(突然出现的病娇笑了,男友还在试图劝他离开)
01:27 What's your fucking problem? Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me, or what? Yeah, fucking leave. 为什幺盯着我看?滚开!
01:34 Alright, buddy, you fucking made me do this. 好吧,是你逼我的的。
(他捅伤了男友——)
01:37 Wrong answer. 答案错误。
(病娇笑着杀死了男友,并对你说——)
01:56 You know...This is the part where you run. 现在轮到你逃跑了。
(追逐)
(你即将被发现)
02:43 Oh, little mouse. Haven't you ever seen a horror movie? The Cabin in the Woods. It's just so cliche, don't you think?
Good luck.
噢,我的小老鼠。有看过恐怖电影吗?总是出现的林中小屋,太老套了对吗?
祝你好运。
03:02 You can't hide from me here. I can hear your heartbeat. 你是躲不开我的。我能听到你的心跳。
(音效预警)
03:14 Found you. 找到你了。
03:18 You really thought you could run from me. I will always be able to find you. 你真的以为自己可以逃离我吗,我永远都能找到你。
03:30 You are mine. And I am yours. I have adored you. For so, so long now. 你是我的。正如我是你的。从很久以前开始,直到现在,我一直深爱着你。
03:48 You finally took this trip. You finally put yourself in a situation where I could take you. 而你终于选择了这样的道路,终于把自己置于可以任我处置的境地了。
04:00 Where I could make you mine. Where I could make you only mine. 我会让你成为我的,只属于我的。
04:14 I was the only one who could make you smile back then. And I am the only one who can make you smile. And you know this is true. 曾经只有我能给你带来微笑,现在也只有我能让你微笑,你知道我不会骗你。
04:33 I know how to treat you best. I know that you love this sort of thing. 我知道怎幺给你最好的,我知道你喜欢什幺。
04:42 You were just a basic little whore. Always wanting attention. 我知道你多幺attention whore(渴求关注)。
04:52 And now look at you. You can't hide it from me. I know you like this sort of thing. I know you are just so. So enticed. 我完全看得出来。你喜欢现在这样,这是你的本性,它诱惑着你。
05:15 I know that you listen to those true crime podcasts. 我知道你会听那些真实犯罪播客。
05:21 That you lay in bed at night, fantasizing about being a victim, about being chased by the killer. 晚上你会躺在床上幻想,幻想成为受害者,幻想被杀手追捕。
05:37 And what can I say? I am only trying to make you happy. 而我只是想让你开心。
05:45 Because only I know how to make you happy. 因为只有我知道如何让你快乐。
(亲吻)
06:04 You taste just like I remember. You make me excited too. 你的味道,和我记忆中一模一样,让我好快乐。
06:15 Don't lie to me. Doesn't it make your heart race? Isn't this the feeling that you want? You want to be loved. 别对我撒谎。这难道不会让你心跳吗?这不就是你想要的吗?你想要被爱。
06:43 Or maybe you prefer the feeling of my hands. 或者,你更喜欢我用手弄。
06:48 Tracing up your thighs. Gently finding their way under your shirt. Up to your breasts. 沿着你的大腿向上,轻轻撩起你的衬衫,抚摸你的胸口。
07:14 You are so, so, so, so, so beautiful. 你真的太美丽了。
07:26 I love you. I love you so, so much. 我非常,非常爱你。
07:38 What about the rest of your body? 我是不是应该触碰你身上的每一处。
(亲吻)
08:01 These fingers just reach down your pants, to this pussy.. 用手指撩开内裤,抚摸你的小穴...
08:14 Already wet for me, I see. I knew it. I knew you loved me too.
它已经湿了。我知道的,我知道你也爱我。
08:20
09:01 There's no need to fear. I won't kill you. 没必要害怕,我不会威胁你的生命。
09:11 Because you will be mine. 因为你会是我的。
09:19 Your body is already reacting to me. 你的身体已经对我做出反应了。
(亲吻)
09:37 Feel good for me. 很好。
09:45 Squeeze down on my fingers. 绞紧我的手指。
10:01 That's the total little bitch I knew. A little slut. This really just can't wait to be fucked. 完全是我熟悉的那个小色鬼,等不及要被操了。
10:29 It's enough of this. 好的。
10:35 Hands against the wall. Bend over for me. 靠在墙上,给我弯下腰。
10:42 So I can fill you up like the little bitch. I can feel you. I just know you are. 这样我就可以好好喂饱你,我知道你有多想要。
10:52 That's it. Put your ass in the air for me. And take off your pants while you're at it. 就这样,把屁股擡起来,脱掉裤子。
11:09 I don't think there's any more need to wait. And even if there was, I don't think I can hold myself back anymore. 我认为没有必要再等待了,就算有必要,我也无法控制自己了。
11:28 There's that pretty little pussy. You feel my tip rubbing up against you? Fucking you feel me? Pressing against the entrance?
好漂亮的小穴,感觉得到我的龟头在摩擦你吗,感觉得到我在磨你的小穴吗?
12:01 It feels good even just to tease the tip. 你这样逗弄龟头,也好舒服。
12:08 I can almost feel your body pecking for me. 你的身体缠得好紧。
12:15 Are you ready? 可以做吗?
(呻吟)
12:35 Yes, that's it. That's the feeling that I love. 喜欢这样。
12:43 The feeling of you wrapped around my cock. The feeling of you squeezing down on me. 喜欢鸡巴上全是你的触感。
12:57 Even after all of our time apart. Seems like your body still remembers the shape of my cock. 就算分开了那幺久,你还是记得我的形状。
13:26 Oh, fuck, yes, that's it. Use the body of yours. Aren't you back angle yourself just for me. Just for me to fuck you. 是的,就这样调整身体的角度,让我更好地操你。
13:52 That's a good little slut. That's such a good little slut. Oh, fuck, that's it. 你好色。
14:04 That's it, embrace me. Oh, fuck, that's it. 就这样抱紧我。
14:19 Oh, squeeze around me. Throw your hips back into me. 就这样夹紧,绞着我。
14:42 I knew you loved this sort of thing. I was never wrong about you. 我知道你喜欢这种事,我从来都很了解你。
14:50 I knew that this was what you loved. And I knew that you would love me. 我知道你喜欢这样,我知道你爱我。
15:40 Fuck, I love you so much. Oh, I love you so, so much. 太爱你了。非常非常爱你
15:48 I'm gonna come inside of you. I'm gonna mark you as mine. And we, we are gonna spend eternity together. 我要进入你的体内,把你标记为我的所有物。我们将这样永远在一起。
16:01 Oh, fuck, yes, that's it. Milk me. Milk me for every last drop of my cum. 是的,就这样让我融化。榨干我的每一滴精液。
16:31 Yes, fuck, you feel so fucking good around me. You feel so fucking good. 和你做好舒服,太舒服了。
16:43 Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go, I'm gonna fill you up, okay? 要去了,要填满你。
17:02 Oh, fuck, here it comes. Take it, take every drop. 每一滴精液都是你的。
17:31 That's my good little slut. I know you remembered me. 我的小变态。我知道你没有忘记我。
17:41 And now, I will be all that you need. 现在,我将成为你所需要的一切。
18:01 You are mine. I am yours. Till death do us apart. 我们拥有彼此。直到死亡将我们分开。
18:31 Let's go clean up that body. 一起去清理尸体吧。
18:40 You'll help me, won't you, Princess? 你会帮我的,对吧?
18:44 This will be our little secret. 这将是我们的小秘密。