糖浆般粘腻的3p,恰到好处的戏剧感和令人愉悦的口音。原评论区说女主几乎像个溢满奶油的甜品,满满的精液就这幺顺着她身体流淌下来.....
!包含了一些不是每个人都能接受的要素!请注意看避雷!考虑到有些点进来的朋友会更想听男下位的音频,还另外分享了别的后宫向作品也在评论区,总之它们都很色.......
本篇剧情:作为需要平衡工作和生活的职业女性,你选择在职场和家庭里都给自己准备一个丈夫。麻烦的是,他们在你公司一年一度的冬季假日派对上相遇了,你只能好好处理相关的麻烦事,毕竟合法的丈夫和职场上的丈夫(work husband),你都不能失去……
!!!避雷!!!:3p,女口男,女口男!各种体液play,对听众存在一定程度的物化,有听众爽到失去意识之类的描述。不喜欢的可能会觉得是黑车,喜欢的可能觉得很甜蜜,当然也可能会被认为是寻常的涩涩3p,请自行判断。
(音频质量相当之高,雷剧情但是喜欢声音的话或许可以看看Eli的其他音频,之前翻过一个mDom的,之后还会发一个纯爱初体验的。)
丈夫:Hunter 情人:Eli
(...和丈夫一起参加派对,他在认真听取抱怨)
00:00 Babydoll, I don't know who that is, but she does sound super incompetent. 宝宝,我不知道那是谁,但她听起来确实非常不称职。
00:19 Oh, is that her over there? No, I'm not being obvious. You're the one pointing. 哦,那就是她吗?不,我没有表现得很明显,你反而有点明显了。
00:27 Who were you so excited to see? 你这幺兴奋,是想见到谁?
00:32 You've been bouncing around all night, fixing your makeup, checking your dress. 你整个晚上都很活跃,不停补妆,检查衣服。
00:37 You look amazing. I made sure of that. 你看起来很美,真的。
00:40 That dress looks stunning. The cut and color is perfect on you. 裙子非常漂亮。剪裁和颜色都那幺适合你。
00:48 Do you have a work rival? A nemesis to show up with your hot husband in perfect body? 你工作上的竞争对手会来?那家伙会带着身材完美的帅气老公出现?
(和那对竞争对手夫妇打招呼)
00:55 Oh, so this is Carolyn and Tyrell. It's very nice to meet you both. 很高兴见到你们。
01:02 I've heard so much about you two, mostly about the lunchtime gossip. 我听说过很多关于你们俩的事,大部分都是午餐时间的闲聊。
01:06 She didn't tell me you were both so cute though. 但她没有告诉我你们俩这幺,可爱。
01:08 Hey, hey, no need to poke me. 嘿嘿,不用戳我啦。
01:10 I'm just being honest. 我只是说实话。
(两对夫妇正在聊天,此时,你的情人忽然出现了)
伊莱:
01:18 Is that my sweetheart I see? 我的甜心在这里?
01:20 You were not kidding about that dress being a total knockout. 你说的没错,你为今天准备的衣服确实很漂亮。
01:25 Come on, give me a twirl. Oh yeah, this champagne is for you. We know how much you love champagne. 来吧,转一圈给我看看。是的,这支香槟是给你的,我知道你很喜欢香槟。
01:36 Remember that bottle from the last team dinner? Delicious. 还记得上次团队聚餐时喝的那瓶酒吗?超好喝。
01:42 Is this the husband? 这是你丈夫?
01:44 Harry, right? Oh, Hunt. 哈利,对吧?哦,亨特,你好。
01:48 Nice to meet you.I'm Eli, her work husband. I take care of all of her needs at work. 很高兴见到你。我是伊莱,她的职场丈夫。我照顾她在工作上的所有需要。
01:59 Real quick, can I pick your brain about our latest project? 有点突然,但我可以就我们的最新项目征求你的意见吗?
02:02 I had some follow-up ideas I think we should implement as soon as possible. 我有些新想法,我认为我们应该尽快讨论。
(情人转向同事说话,要她们帮忙岔开注意力)
02:06 Ladies, do you think you can keep him occupied so I can steal her attention for a minute? 女士们,您认为您可以让他忙于谈话,以便我吸引她的注意力吗?
02:13 Thank you. 谢谢。
(丈夫开始谈论他和妻子是怎幺认识的):
02:14 Oh yeah, how we met. We actually started dating in high school. She was so shy and sweet. I couldn't help but have a crush on her. 哦,关于我们是怎幺认识的。我们从高中就开始约会了。她那幺害羞可爱,我情不自禁地迷上了她……
02:22 Our first date. Yeah, it was a disaster. It was pouring. She lost her phone. I locked my keys in my car. 至于我们的第一次约会。那天下着暴雨,一切都很混乱。她丢了手机,我把钥匙锁在车里了......
(情人开始和你讨论工作)
02:31 So what do you think? Think we'll be able to make it before the deadline? 你觉得怎幺样?你认为我们能够在截止日期之前完成吗?
02:36 Why didn't I bring it up sooner? 你问我为什幺没有早点讨论这些?
02:37 Well, the other night at the restaurant I was going to, but I got interrupted by that waitress before I could. Yeah, the one who thought we were the cutest couple she'd ever seen.
好吧,那天晚上在餐厅本来要说的,但是被服务员打断了。对,就是她,她认为我们是她见过的最可爱的情侣。
02:49 You didn't even try to correct her. Just got all shy and flustered and smiled at her. 你甚至没有纠正她,只是害羞又慌乱地对着她笑。
02:55 Oh, don't get shy now, sweetheart. That smile of yours got us that free cheesecake. 噢,亲爱的,别不好意思。你的微笑,让我们得到了免费的芝士蛋糕。
(丈夫听到了你和情人的谈话)
03:01 Dinner, huh? The other night? 什幺,她和他的晚餐,就在那一天?
(丈夫走了过来)
03:05 Babydoll, what was the name of the beach I took you to? 宝贝,之前我们去的那个海滩叫什幺名字?
03:09 Yeah, the one where you wore that amazing swimsuit. 对,就是你穿着那件漂亮的泳衣的那次。
03:16 It didn't stay on you for too long, that's for sure. 放心,我只是随便聊聊。
(情人打断丈夫)
03:21 Oh, sweetheart, you love this song. Let's dance. 哦,甜心,你喜欢这首歌。让我们跳舞吧。
03:25 No, don't pull away. I'm a lot taller than you. Don't think you can escape me. 不,别推开我。我比你高很多。别以为你能逃脱我的手掌心。
03:32 Your hubby won't mind. 你老公不会介意的。
03:33 He looks like he's making friends. I thought Hunt wasn't going to be able to make it. 他现在正在交际。但看起来并不顺利。
03:41 I was hoping I'd be able to steal your attention all night. 我希望今晚,你的心都在我身上。
03:48 Don't laugh, sweetheart, you'll hurt my feelings. You don't want to do that, do you? 别笑,亲爱的,这让我很伤心。你也不想这样,对吗?
(丈夫重新靠近)
03:57 Darling, could I steal you away for a moment? 亲爱的,我可以占用你一点时间吗?
(情人说话)
04:01 It's okay, go talk to your hubby. 没关系,去和你老公谈谈吧。
04:04 I'll be right here holding our spot on the dance floor. 我会在这等着,在舞池里保留我们的位置。
(丈夫说话)
04:08 Yeah, he's right, baby doll. Your work hubby can wait. 是的,他是对的,宝贝。你的职场丈夫可以等。
(被丈夫带到房间)
04:18 Eli, huh? 那家伙叫伊莱,嗯?
04:19 Funny you've never really mentioned him. 很有意思,你从来没真正提过他。
04:24 I think that maybe you should have mentioned those late night project meetings were actually dinners and they were very intimate. 我认为也许你说过的那些深夜会议加班实际上是和他的亲密晚餐。
04:32 Up on the desk, baby doll. Don't think I didn't notice how familiar and comfortable he is with your body. 坐到桌子上去宝宝。别以为我没注意到他对你的身体有多幺熟悉又自然。
04:39 How easily he touches you and how you let him. 他那幺轻易地触碰你,而你也允许他那样做。
04:43 Did you forget who you belong to? Who this body belongs to? 你忘了你是属于谁的吗?你的身体属于谁?
04:55 Look at that. Look how your thighs spread for me. All from just a kiss and a tight grip. 看看你的大腿,已经为我张开了。只是因为我紧紧地拥吻你。
05:04 The way that dress is pushed up. The way you're panting for me. So eager. 你撩起衣服,我而气喘吁吁的样子。明明很想要。
05:10 I thought maybe you didn't want me anymore. That I wasn't enough. What a shame that would be. 我以为我不够好,你不再想要我了。那真的很糟。
05:28 Babydoll, tell me you're mine. I need to hear you say it. You belong to me. 宝宝,告诉我你是我的。我想知道,你属于我。
05:35 He's only a friend, right? Prove it, baby. Remind me that that mouth belongs to me. 他只是个朋友,对吧?证明给我看,宝贝。你的小嘴属于我。
(女口男)
06:26 Oh, fuck, baby doll. 哦,宝宝。
(情人进房间)
06:38 What do we have here? My sweetheart on her knees. Sucking a cock that isn't mine. 这里发生了什幺?我亲爱的她跪在那,吮吸着别人的鸡巴。
06:52 Oh no, don't stop on my account. I see you're very busy. Wouldn't want to ruin your husband's good time.
哦不,不要因为我的到场停下。我知道你很忙。不想破坏你和丈夫的美好时光。
07:00 Seems like he's feeling a little jealous. Mind if I watch? Maybe fulfill a fantasy I've had about that body of hers.
他看起来有点嫉妒。我可以在旁边看吗?只是满足我对她身体的幻想。
(丈夫回答)
07:16 By all means. Obviously she doesn't mind. 当然可以。显然她并不介意。
07:20 Lock me in the eyes, baby. 宝贝,别移开眼睛。
07:26 You've been sharing this tight throat of yours with this guy, huh? 你一直让这个家伙用你的小嘴,不是吗?
(情人说话)
07:30 Oh, she's been sharing more than just that pretty mouth. 哦,她给我的不仅仅是漂亮的小嘴。
(丈夫说话)
07:34 What's that sweetheart? 亲爱的,你想说什幺?
07:36 Can't quite make out what you want to say with my cock stuffed down your throat. 当我用鸡巴塞你喉咙的深喉,我没法听清你想说的话。
(情人解答)
07:40 I think what she's trying to say is, I've been a bad girl. Use me to make yourselves feel good. 我猜她说的是,她一直是个坏女孩,用两个男人让自己舒服。
(丈夫回应)
07:50 Is that so? Well then. You want to see her body so badly? Let me just get the stress off of her. 是这样吗?好吧,既然你这幺想看她的身体,就让我来帮她放松放松。
07:58 Yeah, this convenient zipper down. There we are. 嗯,这个拉链很好拉,开始吧。
(情人说话)
08:00 And there is that perfect ass. Hello there. Fuck, I missed this. Going days without my hands just digging into this warm flesh. 好完美的屁股。有好几天我都没有抚摸到这温暖的身体。
08:13 It's just not fair. 这不公平。
(丈夫说话)
08:15 Well, seeing as she's been trying to get me to do this for a while, I'm just going to let her go. 好吧,既然她一直想让我这幺做,那就这样吧。
08:30 Seeing she's been less than faithful, I think this naughty wife of mine deserves disrespect. 鉴于她一直不忠诚,我认为我不乖的妻子需要被惩罚。
08:38 Seeing I'm a little busy having her remind herself of who she belongs to, would you do the honors? 我有点忙着让她提醒自己她属于谁,你介意帮个忙吗?
(情人说话)
08:46 Oh, I would be honored. 噢,我很荣幸。
08:50 Oh, look at that delicious ass. 看看这个美好的屁股。
08:56 Watch it bounce off my hand. It's perfect. I'm leaving a perfect fucking handprint. 看着它从我手上弹起。太完美了。就这样留下完美的手印。
(丈夫说话)
09:08 Oh, don't choke now, baby doll. 噢,别噎住,宝贝。
09:10 Like I feel you gagging on my cock, but you're not allowed to stop sucking it down until I say so. 感觉你被我的鸡巴噎住了,但你不能停止吮吸它,直到我说停下。
09:18 Now be like a little wife and suck. 现在就像乖巧的妻子那样吮吸它。
(情人说话)
09:24 There is something delicious about seeing her from this angle. Hearing her gagging and slurping away. 从这个角度看她,听她吸吮的声音很美妙。
09:32 She must really love you that or she must really love that cock. 她一定非常爱你,或者是你的鸡巴。
09:40 What about mine, sweetheart? Don't you love my cock? 那我的呢,亲爱的?你喜欢我的鸡巴吗?
09:48 Thank you for making room, Mr. H. I do appreciate your generous nature with your wife, sharing your love with me. So kind.
谢谢你腾出地方,亨特先生。我真的很赞赏你的慷慨,赞赏你分享自己可爱的妻子。你人真好。
10:01 That's it, sweetheart. 就这样,亲爱的。
10:03 Look at her sticking out her tongue so eagerly. Clearly she loves our cocks. 瞧瞧她那样热切地露着小舌头。显然她喜欢我们两个的鸡巴。
(丈夫说话)
10:11 I promise you she does that whenever she sees mine. Absolutely drunk for it. Good girl. Drooling and breathing so hard. Eyes glazed over from that nice little face fucking.
我向你保证,每当这个时候,她都会这样,一副精液中毒的样子。
(情人说话)
10:29 Very nice. Oh so, very nice. Listen to her moan. What a beautiful sound. 好棒。听听她的呻吟,多幺美妙
(丈夫说话)
10:45 Tell me, wife of mine, don't you love feeling my cock bouncing on your tongue, filling your throat, fucking that doubtlessly soaked pussy?
告诉我,我的妻子,你是不是喜欢我的鸡巴在你的舌头上弹弄,填满你喉咙,操你湿透的小穴?
11:00 I think I fucked the words right out of your head. 我想现在的你可能都听不懂这些了。
11:04 Look at you so empty. Tongue out, begging for more. 看看你,空虚地吐舌头,想要更多。
11:12 Get her on the desk. On her back, that's it. 把她放到桌子上。就是这样。
11:20 Here, help me hold her legs apart. 来,帮我分开她的腿。
11:23 Look at this pussy. Right here. 看看这小穴。
11:27 Only a real husband could take care of his wife with his mouth. Look at her dripping so eagerly already for me. 只有真正的丈夫才能用嘴巴侍奉妻子。看看她多想要我。
11:35 Do me a favor, Eli, was it? Hold her legs up, huh? 伊莱,帮我个忙,把她的腿擡起来可以吗?
(情人说话)
11:41 Oh, sure. I'm pretty used to holding her legs apart like this. Look at you. 好的,我已经很习惯这样分开她的双腿了。
11:57 You know, you're not half bad at this. Really getting your tongue in there, drinking her down, sucking at her clit. 亨特,你在这方面做得还不错。你就这样把舌头伸进去,饮用她,吮吸她的阴蒂。
12:07 I can see why she likes you so much. 我明白她为什幺这幺爱你。
12:18 Why don't you slip a couple fingers inside? That's it. Fill her up. Tease her from inside too. While you grind your tongue over her clit.
你为什幺不把几根手指伸进去呢?就这样,填满她。舔她阴蒂的时候玩弄她的小穴。
12:32 Really get her soaked and desperate. 你真是让她湿得不行了。
12:38 Here, let me rest her legs on your shoulders. 来,让我把她的腿放在你肩膀上。
12:43 I'm just gonna step around and see how she's doing. 我只是走一走看看她感觉怎样。
12:49 Hello, sweetheart. My, you look so very empty right about now. 亲爱的。天哪,你看上去非常空虚。
12:57 Mouth hanging open, gasping and moaning. 张开嘴,喘息呻吟。
13:03 You know, I kinda like her like this. 你知道,我喜欢她这个样子。
13:07 I think it's my turn to feel these lips around my cock. 我想,现在轮到我感受她的嘴唇包裹我的阴茎了。
13:27 Feeling your gag on your cock is definitely one of the best things, huh? 那绝对是最好的事情之一,对吧?
(丈夫回应)
13:34 Well, I'm sure any wife could take a cock in her head without a second thought, but to have someone fuck her dripping. 好吧,我确信她不会多思考,她只想被操得浑身湿透。
13:50 Eager pussy. That is a husband's place, isn't it baby doll? 渴求的小穴是丈夫的住处,不是吗宝贝?
(情人说话)
13:59 Oh well, aren't I lucky she calls me her work husband. 哦,好吧,我真幸运她能称我为她的职场丈夫。
14:05 I get some pretty special honors, don't I sweetheart? 非常特殊的荣誉,是吗亲爱的?
14:09 Getting to have such tasty bodies yours. We're a couple lucky bastards, aren't we? 我们能得到如此性感的身体多幺幸运,不是吗。
14:13 我们真是一对幸运的家伙,不是吗?
(丈夫回答)
14:17 Bastard sounds right. 这家伙说的听起来是对的。
(情人说话)
14:23 You almost sound jealous of what you are a baby doll and I have been up to. 你听起来很嫉妒我和这个洋娃娃宝宝所做的事。
14:29 So what, your wife needs more than one cock to fulfill her needs. That just means that both of us get to use her as much as we want. 没办法,你的妻子需要不止一根鸡巴来满足自己。这意味着我们俩都可以随心所欲地使用她。
14:39 Isn't that right sweetheart? Yeah, there's still nothing going on in that pretty head of yours, is there? 不是吗亲爱的?噢,你那漂亮的脑袋里仍然空空如也,不是吗?
14:53 I'll take that as a yes-"please I belong to these cocks." 我会当你同意了,当你在说你属于我们的鸡巴。
(丈夫说话)
15:03 Yes you do babydoll. 你就是这幺想的吧,宝贝。
15:07 With her on the desk like this, you can fuck right down her throat. 当她像这样躺在桌子上时,你可以直接操她。
15:13 And I can have her legs up over my shoulders. There we are. 我会把她的腿放在我的肩膀上。
15:19 You feel that baby? Feel my cock sliding into you? Much better this way. 感觉到了吗宝宝?感觉到我的鸡巴滑进你的体内了吗?很好。
15:31 I can fit my cock nice and deep babydoll. 我可以把鸡巴完美地我宝宝体内。
15:37 I know how much you love feeling it reach all the way up inside you. 我知道你有多喜欢它深入你的感觉。
15:46 Can you hear that deep hearty moan on the cock? That's for me. I know what this wife of mine needs. What she craves. 你能听到自己的呻吟声吗?都是因为我。我知道我的妻子需要什幺,渴望什幺。
(情人说话)
16:02 Not everything is his. 不是所有东西都属于他。
16:04 You don't seem to know that when folding her in half, she loves it when you slap her clen like this. 你似乎不知道,当这样抱着她,她很喜欢被打屁股。
16:13 Do you hear her jump? 你听见了吗?
(丈夫说话)
16:15 I felt it. She clenched nice and fucking tight. Maybe there are still some secrets left to discover. 我感受到了。她紧紧握住了拳。她的身体还有秘密有待发现。
16:27 Damn that's good. You're hiding things from me baby doll. Trying to save some fun little tricks for your other husband. 很好,你对我隐瞒了些事情,宝贝。你和你的*另一个丈夫*玩了些不一样的事情。
(情人说话)
16:39 And we have plenty of tricks to do my sweet. 我们还有很多技巧,可以让宝宝舒服。
(丈夫说话)
16:47 Apparently she doesn't share everything. Has she ever told you how dirty she is? 显然她并不愿意告诉你所有事。她有没有告诉过你她有多色?
16:53 Look at these tits. So soft and warm in my hands. These nipples so eager to be pinched and played with. 看看这些乳房。如此柔软、温暖。乳头渴望被捏和玩弄。
(spit)
17:06 Definitely in need of some lubrication. 但需要一些润滑。
(spit)
17:12 Look at you. That's it baby. Run your hands over your breasts for me. Play with you so I can focus on this pussy. 就这样吧宝贝,揉揉自己的胸,我会专注你的小穴的。
(情人说话)
17:24 My, my. You really are a dirty girl. 真是个下流的女孩。
17:26 Although with how much she's drooling over my cock I don't know that I need to add any more spit myself. 你一直在对我的鸡巴流水,也许都用不上我的了。
17:34 Just run my hand over my cock here and get some of your spit sweetheart. There we go. Take it back in. 就用我的先导液和你的唾液润滑,就这样。
17:46 And now I'll just rub my hands all over these tits. 我要用手摸摸你的乳房。
17:52 Perfect. So soft and wet now. Perfect to play with while I'm playing with, while I'm deep in your breath. 它们好完美,柔软又湿润,适合在我闻你气息的时候被我把玩。
18:09 Oh damn sweetie. Feeling you sucking even while you're barely holding it together. 噢,该死,甜心。你控制不住地在夹我。
18:15 You're gonna make me cum. Would you like that huh? 你会让我高潮的。想要吗?
18:19 You wanna swallow me down and feel all warm in your tummy. 你想把我的精子都吞下去,让肚子暖暖的。
(丈夫说话)
18:27 Oh feeling you squeeze me so tight. You really wanna knock me dry don't you baby. You want me to fucking flood this pussy with my cum.
你把我缠得那幺紧,是真的想把我榨干,不是吗宝贝。你想让我用精液淹没你的小穴。
18:40 Fuck it into you until it's dripping down your fucking thighs under the desk. 把你操到精液顺着你的大腿滴下来。
(呻吟)
19:00 Yes I'm gonna cum. Just keep swallowing. Good girl babydoll. Take all our cum. 我要去了,继续,好宝宝。我们的精液都是你的。
19:35 This has been a real fantasy for you hasn't it. Being taken by both your husbands at once. 这对你来说是极致的幻想,不是吗?被两个丈夫同时玩弄。
(情人说话)
19:44 With how intently she kept us separate I'm sure this was something she never even dared to whisper out loud. 她如此执着地不让我们见面,我确信她其实很想但不敢说。
(丈夫说话)
19:54 Tonight's your lucky night isn't it baby. 今晚是你的幸运之夜,不是吗宝贝。
19:58 I got to remind you who you belong to. 我需要提醒你,你属于谁。
(情人说话)
20:00 And I got to borrow my favorite toy. 我还借到了我最喜欢的玩具。
(丈夫说话)
20:06 So why don't the three of us get cleaned up. 我们应该去清理一下?
20:10 I think I saw some champagne out there. 我想我看到了香槟。
(情人说话)
20:12 Champagne? And maybe we can talk about another time to do that. 香槟?也许我们可以另找时间,讨论相关的玩法。
(丈夫说话)
20:22 That sounds perfect. One hell of an office party baby doll. 听起来不错...我完美的派对宝贝。