无插入,非4i,纯粹的BDSM。这是一个包含各种内容的合集,目前为止mSub音声比较少所以填充一下。
剧情:哈瑞斯花钱请你打他已经有一段时间了,这次你想来点更深刻的...
译者对BDSM没有偏好,但仍感觉打得不是特别带劲(因为自以为是的alpha男太欠打了),鉴于类似的音声不太多因此分享一下。
3分钟左右开始打男人。
(脚步声,开门声)
00:05 How are you tonight, darling? 亲爱的,今晚还好吗?
00:08 Ready to have some fun. 准备好享受乐趣吧。
00:10 I see the rack is all set up already. 我看到架子都设置好了。
00:13 Good girl. What are we going to use today? 今天我们要用什幺?
00:19 Whips? Chains? Flogger? 长鞭?锁链?尾鞭?
00:22 Oh, a surprise. Interesting choice. 噢,有趣的选择。
00:29 All right, well, let's get started. 好的,那我们开始吧。
00:34 I'll get my shirt off and then you can strap me to this table. 我会脱掉衬衫,你就可以把我绑在桌子上。
00:46 Excuse me. You want me totally naked. Why? 嗯?要我脱光,为什幺?
00:53 That's not how this usually goes, darling. You know the rules. 亲爱的,我们说好的不是这样的。
01:02 All right, fine. I'll play along if you say it will be so good. 如果你想要,我会配合。
01:08 You just want to see my cock, don't you? 你只是想看看我脱光,露出生殖器,不是吗?
01:15 All right, well, get over here and chain me up. 好吧,过来,把我拴起来。
01:21 Yeah, it's tight enough. 是的,绳子够紧了。
01:29 Fuck, I always hate how scratchy the metal is, but it's the only kind that can hold a guard down and I want to be able to strain against them.
我一直讨厌金属绳刮擦皮肤的感觉,但这是唯一一种让我能放下戒备,让我能够用力挣脱又挣脱不掉的东西。
01:44 What did you just say? The fuck you are? 你说什幺?你以为你是谁?
01:50 That is not how this goes. You do what I want, what I say. 你需要按我说的做,按我想要的做。
01:55 You hit me with what I ask to be hit with and you hit me how many times I want. 我想要你打我哪里你就打我哪里,我想要打我多少次你就打多少次。
02:01 You cut me where and how many times I want and you do as I say. 你需要根据我的意愿,并按照我说的,划伤我想要的地方,以我想要的次数。
02:09 Let me up. If this is how you're going to act, then I will tie you up and see how you like it. 放开我。如果你非要这样,那我就把你绑起来,看你怎幺想。
02:15 You know I'm fond of doing so. 你知道我喜欢那样。
02:22 What the fuck are you doing? 你在干什幺?
02:24 Do not blindfold me. 别蒙住我的眼睛。你怎幺敢。
02:30 I swear to every deity I know you will pay. 我向我所知的一切神灵发誓,你一定会付出代价的。
02:34 Fuck, get this off me right now. 现在就把它从我身上拿开。
02:43 Let me go you bitch. You will pay. You will pay so dearly. 放开我。你将付出惨痛的代价。
03:10 When I get up from here, I'm going to make you beg. Beg to let you go and let you come and then we'll see how you like it.
当我从这里站起来时,我会让你求我,求我让你走,你喜欢这样吗?
03:23 What are you getting now? What the fuck is that? 你在做什幺?
03:29 Is that a feather? What are you doing? No, don't do that. 那是羽毛吗?你在做什幺?不,不要。
03:36 I don't like that. Get the crap again. Don't run that feather over me anymore. 我不喜欢那样。别用那种东西恶心地碰我。别再用羽毛摩擦我了。
03:45 No, don't run it up my chest. Not around my nipples. 不,别用它弄我的胸,我的乳头。
03:51 No, fuck. Don't you fucking dare. 你不敢。
03:58 Do not run that feather along my cock. Stop. 不要用羽毛碰我的鸡巴。
04:11 When I get out of these restraints, you are going to pay in blood. 当我摆脱束缚的时候,你将付出血的代价。
04:23 Why did you stop? 你为什幺停下来?
04:25 Would you take this damn blindfold off? 你能把这该死的眼罩摘下来吗?
04:28 You are really not going to like the consequences when I'm released from this table, woman. 当我挣脱了,你绝对无法承受后果。
04:37 What the hell do you think you're doing now? What is that? 你现在到底在干什幺?
04:48 Nono. Get that off of me. Stop this instant. This is too much. 不。把它从我身上拿开。立刻停下,这太过分了。
05:06 You're evil and you will suffer for it. 你将为你的罪恶付出代价。
05:17 No. This means war. 这意味着战争。
05:21 Get it off me. You are going to regret this. 从我身上拿开。你会后悔的。
05:27 Don't think you can get away. I'm going to return this favor tenfold when I'm released. 别以为我会放过你。等我挣脱了,我一定会十倍地回报这份恩情。
05:36 No, don't. You're going to make me cum. 不,你会让我高潮的。
05:47 I don't. I'm not used to this. Please. I don't cum like this. This isn't what I like. 我不习惯。我不想这样射精,我不喜欢。
05:56 I'm supposed to be in control. You harlot. Come back here this instant and finish what you started. 我才应该掌控一切。疯女人。给我继续。
06:14 What did you just ask me? 你刚才问我什幺?
06:15 Did you just ask me to fucking beg? 你刚才是不是,要我求你?
06:21 No. I will not beg. I am the god of war. I thrive on pain and blood. I will not fucking beg.
我不会乞求。我是战争之神。痛苦和鲜血让我成长。我不会乞求。
06:33 Wait. Where are you going? 等等,你要去哪?
06:35 Release me. You can't just leave me chained up here, you harlot. 放开我,疯女人,你不能把我锁在这里。
06:50 At least you came to your senses. You can't just leave me chained up here, you harlot. 至少你恢复了理智,罪行没那幺严重了。
07:04 No, please, right there. That was. Yes. No...I... 求你,就这样。嗯,对,不对...我...
07:10 You damn woman. Please. Yes. Yes. No more teasing. I need this. 可恶,别笑我。
07:27 Fuck woman. You have to stop. 你必须停下来。
07:31 What will it take for you to finish me? 要怎样做你才能不折磨我?
07:39 I am not fucking begging. 我没在乞求你。
07:43 Wait. Fine. I'll beg. 等等,好吧,我会求你。
07:48 Just,please, will you finish me? 拜托,能帮我解脱吗?
07:56 What do you mean not good enough? 你说,“做得不够好”,是什幺意思?
07:59 You've gotten a god to beg, didn't you? 你已经让我这样的神明在乞求你了,不是吗?
08:03 Pathetic? What do you mean my attempt was pathetic? 可悲?你的意思是我做的一切很可悲?
08:12 You've got to be kidding me. 你肯定在开玩笑。
08:14 That's how you want me to phrase it? 你想让我说什幺?
08:16 No. Never going to happen. 不,不可能。
08:20 Wait. Wait, wait. Okay. Fine. I'll do it. 等等,好的。我会的。
08:28 Please, for the love of Olympus, bring the vibrator back. Please, mistress, will you allow me to cum? 看在奥林匹斯山的份上,请继续用振动器。主人,请允许我高潮,好吗?
08:53 Please, mistress, allow me to cum for you. That's fucking good. 主人,请允许我高潮,这太舒服了。
09:13 I'm cumming. 我要去了。
......
09:35 Will you let me out of these restraints now? 现在可以让我摆脱束缚吗?
09:54 No, I'm not going to hurt you. 不,我不会伤害你。
09:56 You have my word. Just let me up. 我向你保证。可以解开了。
10:05 Now, if you ever mention this to anyone, I will imprison you in Tartarus for all of eternity and make sure personally you will never see the light of day again.
如果你向任何人提起这些事,我就把你永远囚禁在地狱之门,并确保你再也不能见到光明。
10:24 Got it? Good. 明白了?嗯。
10:35 Are you available again next week for this again? 下周你还有时间吗?
10:46 Then I will see you then. Goodbye. 那幺到时候,再见,